INTRODUCTION TO THERMAL INSULATION
The introduction to Thermal Insulation Course is an 1 day awareness course which focus on overview of the industrial Insulation and designed to help supervisors, engineers, and managers to briefly understand the insulation works.
This course is designed to train participants on the understanding of thermal insulation design, installation, QA/QC, HSE, repair and maintenance.
- Insulation Specifications
- Insulation Materials
- Hot & Cold Insulation
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)
- QA/QC & Inspection
- Insulation Installation
- Claddingsr (Metal & Non-Metal)
- Health, Safety & Environment
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for those who wish to understand the thermal insulation for industries, prevention of corrosion under insulation (CUI), QA/QC & inspection, theoretical background and developments.
Certificate of Attendance
CERTIFIED THERMAL INSULATION INSTALLER
The IMM Certified Thermal Insulation Installer course is to train and upgrade individuals in thermal insulation materials application as well as the trade of sheet metal shop fabrication plus field installations.
It aims to provide participant with the knowledge and skills to carry out insulation works efficiently and effectively with the clear understanding of the following:
- Types of thermal insulation and sheet metal materials specified by the vendors and clients in insulation specifications.
- Equipment and piping systems components commonly seen in the oil and gas industry.
- Tools and aids usage during the preparation and field installation of thermal insulation materials.
- Sheet metal equipment and tools used during the layouts, cutting, fabrication and field installation works.
- Standard insulation calculation
- Introduction to insulating and sheet metal trade
- Equipment and piping system components in the petrochemical, Oil & Gas and Energy industries
- Types of thermal insulation materials for hot, cold and dual temperature services
- Type of sheet metal materials
- Equipment and tools used in the insulating and sheet metal trade
- Basic safety for insulating and sheet metal trade
- Plan and isometric piping drawings
- Pattern Layout / Fabrication / Field Installation
o Equal and unequal branch and header
o Concentric and eccentric reducer
o Elbow Trunnion
Who Should Attend
Any personnel who wish to begin a career in the insulation installation field but have little or no experience. Its also suitable for Engineers, Specifier, Technicians, Supervisors and Inspectors who desire to broaden their knowledge in the usage and technique of thermal insulation and sheet metal application.
IMM Certified Thermal Insulation Installer
English / Bahasa Malaysia