RINGGING AND SLIGING
Riggers, Slingers and Signalers are crucial people in the lifting of any heavy loads or equipment. They play an important role in ensuring that all the safety matters are taken into account before a crucial lift is taking place. This high risk activity is highly seen especially in an ever changing environment especially in the world of construction. In short, a lifting job is categorised as a 'Safety Critical' job which is clearly defined as a job which affects the safety of not only the people working with the load but also the people working in and around the load.
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the legal requirement related to lifting operation.
- Practice as rigger and signaller.
- Explain the load securing and transportation safety.
- Preparing reports and other written forms of communication required in their working environment.
- Introduction to Crane Handling and Management
- Basic Crane Safety
- Communication and Hand Signals
- Lifting Equipment
- Rigging and Slinging principles
Who Should Attend?
Crane Operator, Rigger, Signaler, and interested parties
English / Bahasa Malaysia
ECITB / NIOSH