Digital Transformation and Innovation Practitioner
Technology is now evolving at such a rapid pace that annual predictions of trends can seem out-of-date before they are published publicly. As technology evolves, it enables even faster change and progress, causing an acceleration of the rate of change, until eventually, it will become exponential.
Technology-based careers do not change at the same speed, but they do evolve, and IT graduates need to recognize that their roles may not stay the same. And an IT staff of the 21st century will constantly be learning, upskilling, and adapting to current and emerging technologies. What does this mean for you? It means staying current with technology trends. And it means keeping your eyes on the future, to know which skills you will need to know and what types of jobs you want to be qualified to do. This course focuses on the knowledge and skill requirements of the IT graduate preparing for the workplace and staying relevant in the modern era.
- Learn about Digital Technologies used in Digital Transformation.
- Understand the values of Digital transformation for businesses and industries.
- Understand solutions enabled by advances in digital technologies
- Understand Cyber Security risks and measures that enables businesses and industries to remain resilient
- Understanding the obstacles and critical success factors to Digital Transformation.
- Introduction to Digital Transformation and Innovation
- Smart Devices and Digital Services
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Data Science
- Business Data Analytics
- Concept of Predictive Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- IoT and Cyber – Physical Systems
- Emerging IoT Technologies
- IoT Security Challenges
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Services
- Obstacles of Cloud Providers
- Security Aspects of Cloud Computing
- Autonomous Things
- Sensing and Acting on real time data
- Real time communications
- Case Study:
- Autonomy in Mining and Industrial environment
- Introduction to Fleet Management and Heavy Haulage
- Autonomy in Light Vehicles
- Concept and Application of Blockchain
- Smart Contracts
- Cyber Security
Who Should Attend
This program is meant for anyone who is looking to up-skill their level of knowledge and skills in current and emerging technologies focusing on Digital Transformation.
The participants of this course are required to have basic IT or Business IT knowledge. Technical knowledge is not required.
Certificate of Completion
English / Bahasa Malaysia
Time: 9.00 AM until 5.00 PM
- 19-21 April 2022
- 18-20 October 2022