Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Analytics Training Program
This program provides knowledge about effective data analytics skills, data engineering, ETL, data visualization, real time monitoring and smart alerting. SmartBI provides more than 140 chart templates. SmartBI can help your organization to centralize data, make data driven decisions quickly and effectively, provide operation reports and smart dashboards. SmartBI also capable of simulating a business artifact which makes the complex huge amount of data very comprehensive and straightforward to the end users.
We are living in a digital era, everything is generating data, it could be a small IoT device or a large factory, How, to leverage data? In order make the best use of the data being generated enterprise and business users will rely on a software to make the data governance easy and provide effective in site to the organizations data. SmartBI is designed for this purpose. SmartBI can centralize scattered data sources into a single source of truth. Automate manual data files, data entry processes. Manage all types of data files, all kinds of data bases. Eventually, SmartBI shall become a centralized solution for end to end business intelligence. Even provide input to Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- To have better understanding of the concept: Single Source of Truth
- To have better understanding of data engineering and ETL
- To learn effective data visualization and learn Smart BI data visualization templates
- To understand and learn non-leaner process visualization
- To understand and learn Business artifact visualization
- To understand and learn Dynamic time series data visualization
- To understand and learn automating manual data collection and data entry forms
- To understand and learn threshold-based alerts and various alert types.
- Trainees shall understand the various data engineering, ETL techniques and apply the concept of Single Source of Truth in their BI solutions.
- Trainees shall learn various data visualization and data analytical techniques and familiar with SmartBI standard data visualization templates.
- Trainees shall understand the benefit of non-leaner process visualization and be able to apply the technique in their problem solving
- Trainees shall understand the concept of Digital Twin and be able to create business artifact visualizations using SmartBI
- Trainees shall understand the benefit of dynamic time series data visualization technique and be able to apply the technique in the business KPI forecasting.
Chapter 1: SmartBI product introduction
Chapter 2: SmartBI product installation
Chapter 3: SmartBI System Settings
Chapter 4: Consuming Data from ODBC
Who Should Attend
Data Engineers/ Operational Report Providers / BI developers / Managers / Planners
- PL/SQL Skills
- Basic understanding of data warehouse, data mart and data bases
- Basic industry knowledge, basic understanding of operational reports and dashboards
Certificate of Completion
English / Bahasa Malaysia
Time: 9.00 AM until 5.00 PM
- 22 – 26 April 2024
- 23 – 27 September 2024