Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer Certification Program
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer Programme provides detailed knowledge to understand the theory of AI, machine learning, deep learning, and image discrimination AI while able to implement appropriate methods that can be used to boost the marketability of the company.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer the future, it is now here and applied by companies as it enables the system to perform tasks that usually require human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and language translation. The syllabus in this program includes machine learning, deep learning, and neural network which are part of AI which, based on algorithms and powerful data analysis, enable computers to learn and adapt independently.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer Workshop equip scholars with adequate knowledge in Artificial Intelligence today, integration of AI towards current technologies to form a complete solution, branches of AI such as machine learning and deep learning, hands-on experience in developing AI, and Expert guidance throughout the workshop.
- To have detailed knowledge of deep learning and able to implement in business.
- To determine an appropriate utilization policy.
- To ensure scholars have the ability and knowledge to utilize AI in business.
- To certify scholars with ARTIS AI Certified Engineer that can select and implement appropriate methods with either human-level intelligence or machine-level intelligence.
- Scholars are expected to be able to understand in depth in Applied Mathematics related to AI development.
- Scholars are expected to master every detail in Machine Learning.
- Scholars are expected to understand in detail about Neural Network.
- Scholars are expected to have deep knowledge about image identification and image generation model.
- Scholars are expected to comprehend the laws and regulations related to AI.
Convolutional Neural Network
Image Identification Model
Image Generation Model
Natural Language Processing
Precautions In AI Making
Type of Training
Instructor-led Training (ILT), Physical Training
- Online MCQ
- test199 MCQs
- Project based test
- Develop a fully functioning AI Model that pass minimum scoring in Tanjak Test (AI Tested by AI Experts from ARTIS)
- Diploma / Degree in equivalent Science / Engineering related field OR
- Industry workers in related field
- Basic knowledge in Python language is a bonus
Certified AI Engineer
Time: 9.00 AM until 5.00 PM
- 3 – 7 April 2023
- 19 – 25 June 2023
- 16 – 20 October 2023