Certified Corrosion Monitoring Practitioner Level 2
This is a 4 days training & certification course consisting of theory lectures, practical hands-on learning, case studies, and assessment. IMM Certified Protection Technician Level 2 is another level for the IMM Certified Cathodic Protection Technician Level 1 certificate holder to upgrade their knowledge and competency with accordance to their promoted scope of work.
The Intermediate Level (CT2) covers Corrosion Behaviour in various environments, Site issues faced during wall thickness measurement, potential measurement and installation & Retrieval of probes and coupons. Site rectification measures are highlighted and discussed. CT Level 2 also includes the basic setting up of a Corrosion Management database and why this is required.
This course is designed to train participants on more advanced corrosion reactions in various environments and why each environment is unique. Participants will learn the key features required in Corrosion Management Database and how these are related to Asset Integrity and Life Extension of Projects.
- Corrosion mechanism and behaviour in various environment
- Site issues during Offshore CP, key point and process monitoring surveys
- Site investigation & rectification of Offshore monitoring issues
- Site issues during Onshore CP, key point and process monitoring surveys
- Site investigation & rectifications of Onshore site monitoring issues
- Site issues with Corrosion Inhibition & Preservation
- Site investigation & rectification with Corrosion Inhibition & Preservation
- Site issues & its rectification during Manufacture of Anodes at the foundry
- Laboratory Corrosion related Tests
- Setting up of a Corrosion Management Database
- Standard Operating Procedures for Pressurised Retrieval and Installation of Probes and Coupons
- Pressurised Retrieval and Installation of Probes & Coupons
Who Should Attend
Senior Technicians, Working Engineers, or any personnel with related work experience and has been certified with IMM Certified Corrosion Technician Level 1 program.
Passed IMM Certified Corrosion Technician Level 1 with a minimum of 3 years of field experience
IMM Certified Corrosion Monitoring Practitioner Level 2
English / Bahasa Malaysia
Time: 9.00 AM until 5.00 PM
- 5-8 September 2022