This training program will walk an individual through the various components of Blockchain technologies and how they affect enterprise imperatives. In addition, an individual will learn how to interact with business executives in a practical way and match their needs with pragmatic and immediately effective solutions, with decentralization at their heart.
This certification that aims to impart knowledge about the working and functioning of a Blockchain-based system. It covers the Blockchain principles and composition and also overviews the application of Blockchain in the supply chain, automobile, healthcare, financial industry, cybersecurity, etc. from a beginner to an advanced level. A Certified Blockchain Expert™ is a professional who profoundly understands Blockchain technology and can integrate Blockchain-based solutions in enterprise businesses.
Time: 9.00 AM until 5.00 PM
- 3 – 7 April 2023
- 19 – 23 June 2023
- Able to gain an in-depth understanding of the Blockchain technology
- Able to master the core concepts of Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Decentralized Finance, Non-Fungible
- Tokens, and others.
Origin of Blockchain Technology
- Electronic Systems and Trust
- Bitcoin Predecessors
- The Bitcoin Experiment
- Bringing Bitcoin to Life
Introduction to Blockchain
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain a Distributed, P2P network
- Blockchain Vs Cryptocurrency
- Types of Blockchain
- What Are different Blockchain Technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- Tokens on Ethereum Platform
- Ethereum Token Standards
- Merkle Tree and Hashing
- Blocks, Wallets and Addresses
- Public and Private Key
- Cryptography and Cryptographic Algorithms
- Transaction Execution and Distribution
- Components of Blockchain Ecosystem
- Blockchain Architecture
- What is Blockchain Mining? Types of Mining
- Who are Miners?
Transactions UTXO Vs Account Model
- Transactions UTXO Vs Account Model
Security and Privacy
- What are Smart Contracts?
- What is Consensus?
- Types of Consensus Algorithms
Other Consensus Mechanisms in Blockchain
- Proof-Of-Capacity(PoC) & Proof-of
- Proof-of-Burn(PoB) & Proof-of-
- Leased Proof-of-Stake(LPOS)
Blockchain Solutions – Steps and measures
Use-Cases of Blockchain
- Blockchain use cases in Financial Sector
- Blockchain use cases in Business Sector
- Blockchain use cases in Government &
- Public Sector
- Blockchain use cases in other Industries
Other Use-Cases of Blockchain
- Blockchain in IoT
- Blockchain in CBDC
- Blockchain in Retail Fashion & Luxury
- Blockchain in sports and E-sports
- Blockchain in Legal Industry
- DeFi Use Cases in Blockchain Part 1
- DeFi Use Cases in Blockchain Part 2
- Directed Acyclic Graphs (DAGs)
Who Should Attend
- Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Industry
- Blockchain certification from Blockchain Council (After passing the exam)